When you join the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce, your benefits of membership include:
Being a member of the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce creates important connections that enable individuals and companies to do and achieve more. Membership is your personal link to the greater Haverhill region, community, government and elected officials.
- Member only referrals to public inquiries.
- New business opportunities; Networking, Promotion, Business Development, Advocacy and more…
- Presence on the chamber’s website at HaverhillChamber.com resulting in local and regional exposure and promotion of your business and services.
- Use of our 25+ person conference room along with high speed, Wi-Fi Internet connectivity for members and guests.
- Personal introductions to corporate CEO’s, community leaders and government officials. You feel the pulse of the business community.
Money-saving Programs | Chamber membership improves your bottom line with:
- Discounted Rates on booths & tables at events to promote your business
- Low-Cost advertising through Member driven email blasts, website ads, event sponsorships & much more!
- FREE Job Boards to post your open positions
- Member to Member Discounts & Coupons
- Low cost meeting space – Conference Space & Office Space
- Chamber 401K Plan
- Communication is a core value of the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce. It is imperative the chamber assists members to stay up-to-date about issues and events affecting their business.
- Tuesday’s at 10, the chamber’s weekly e-newsletter, delivers essential information on issues of importance to business and the community, as well as chamber events, programs and member news.
- Member communications such as event reminders, broadcast e-mails and special mailings keep you up-to- date on chamber programs and news.
- The chamber is the community’s leading advocate and champion for business. Its primary objective is to create a climate of growth and success in our community.
- By leveraging the support, talent and resources of our members, the chamber connects business leaders to each other and helps to improve the economic vitality and quality of life for everyone.
- The chamber provides leadership opportunities, volunteer programs and business-building initiatives that focus on the critical priorities of our community.
- The chamber works hard on your behalf to make the voice of business heard throughout the community by developing and maintaining strong public, government and media relations.
Other benefits might include:
- Listing in the Annual Business Directory
- Listing in the Online Business Directory w/
- Convenient Networking & Relationship Building
- Email Subscription to “Tuesday’s at 10” newsletter
- DISCOUNTED Advertising Opportunities
- Your stories and press releases posted on our website
- FREE Job Listings posted on our website
- Exclusive Members Only Referrals
- FREE admittance to monthly Referral & Leads Lunch
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- DISCOUNTED Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- Online event Registration
- Online Bill Pay Portal
- Access to Member Only Social Media Posting Site
- FREE distribution of flyers, brochures & business cards in office
- Grand Opening & Celebration Ribbon Cutting Package
- DISCOUNTED event participation( Expos,
- Complimentary Email Blast (1x per year)
- VIP Annual Networking Pass
- Member Contact List in Excel
- Enhanced listing in Chamber online directory
- Extra Listing to include up to two additional
locations online (perfect for banks, franchise businesses, etc. with multiple branches or locations!)
- Month sponsorship for “Tuesdays at 10” enewsletter
- 2 Tickets to Holiday Party & Wreath Auction
- Your choice of 3 add-ons at no additional cost
- Priority ad placement in select program and directory offerings
- Guest spot on “Your Chamber at Work” television show
- Ground Breaking Facilitation