Community Action Inc. announces new “English for Work” program
Community Action Inc. will introduce a FREE 12-week course intended to provide training in the English language to ensure greater workplace success. This course is designed for High Intermediate-Advanced Level ESOL Students beginning September 26th.
The evening English (ESOL) Classes will be held on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 6pm – 9pm. Students should expect an intensive 12 Weeks, (September 26, 2016 –December 22, 2016) resulting in the following:
- Improved English reading and writing
- Better communication skills at work
- Creation of a Job-Winning Resume
- Improved Interviewing in English
- Exploration of Career Interests
- Preparation for College or Job Training
- Creation of strategies to meet individual goals
Registration for Fall Enrollment: Tuesday, September 13 and Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:00 PM For more information: Contact Peter Espiefs 978-373-1971 Ext 249 email@example.com.