We are regularly out on the Web. When we find a great site, we’ll list it here for your ready access.
Business Community Resources
- US SBA Small Business Planner
- Get advice from SCORE or call 978-691-1321 to make an appointment
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)Online
- The Office of Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)provides management assistance to current and prospective small business owners
- Women’s Business Centersrepresent a national network of nearly 100 educational centers designed to assist women start and grow small businesses
Massachusetts Business Resources
- Everything you need to run a successful company is in .Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center – Northeast Regional Office
- Massachusetts Business Zoning & Permiting
- When you think of setting up shop, look no further than the Merrimack Valley
New Hampshire Business Resources
- Everything you need to run a successful company is in New Hampshire
- NH SBDC is an outreach program of the University of NH, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State of NH (DRED).
Green Business Development
- Green business development resource
- For a Relocation Guide please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978)373-5663
- Career Resources Corp. – Providing support of people with disabilities to work, live and play in their communities across Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
- City Hall – For issue with street lights, potholes, tax questions and everything else, Call 311
- Community Action Inc. – provides resources and opportunities for individuals, families and communities to overcome poverty.
- Emmaus – Emmaus’ goal is to enhance societal and personal advancement through provision of housing and support services that empower individuals and families to reach their fullest potential.
- Haverhill Fire Department – provide many services beyond firefighting, including building inspections, code enforcement, building plan review, fire investigations, student and elder fire education, emergency medical response, water and ice rescue, motor vehicle extrication, hazardous materials response, and much more.
- Haverhill Health & Inspection Services – responsible for the enforcement of all federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to building, wiring, plumbing, gas, health and environmental issues.
- Haverhill Housing Authority – Affordable housing resources, section 8 applications and and centralized housing wait-lists.
- Haverhill Police Department – The Haverhill Police Department is comprised of dedicated professional police officers that are committed to our community
- Haverhill Public Schools – dedicated to ensuring each learner meets or exceeds rigorous academic standards to become a citizen with integrity, skills, and the resources to succeed in the global community.
- Health Connector– Health Connector for Business gives small business owners the ability to easily compare and shop for health insurance, saving money and offering options to employees in the process.
- Opportunity Works – Opportunity Works supports more than two hundred fifty individuals with disabilities from nineteen communities across the Merrimack Valley Region through various person-centered programs, including employment supports, community based day services, day habilitation and clinical and therapeutic services. For more information, please call 978-374-5281.
- ValleyWorks Career Center – One-Stop career center, providing a wide range of services to job seekers and businesses, youth to adults in the Merrimack Valley.