Pentucket Bank Welcomes New Corporators
Pentucket Bank was pleased to welcome seven new Corporators at the Bank’s 124th Annual Meeting on March 12, 2015 at DiBurro’s Function Facility in Ward Hill, MA.
- Ronald Carpenito: a resident of North Andover and a realtor with Keller Williams of Andover.
- Stephen Galinsky: owner of Galinsky Plumbing & Heating and a resident of Haverhill.
- Paul Maggliocchetti: an attorney and partner in the law firm of Sheehan, Schiavoni, Jutras & Maggliocchetti and a Haverhill resident.
- Michael McGonagle: a resident of Haverhill and owner of McGonagle Contingency Staffing in Haverhill.
- Dawn Pease: owner of Dawn’s Sign Tech of North Andover and a resident of North Andover.
- Peter Shaheen: an attorney and partner in the law firm of Shaheen, Guerrara & O’Leary of North Andover and a resident of North Andover.
- Donna Yameen: manager of her family owned Butcher Boy Market of North Andover and a resident of Bradford.
Pentucket Bank was established in 1891 as a mutually chartered bank. Pentucket Bank has no shareholders, pays no dividends and will not be sold. Pentucket Bank, with assets of approximately $644 million, offers six full service community banking offices; three in Haverhill, Massachusetts, one in North Andover, MA and one each in Hampstead and Salem, New Hampshire. Pentucket Bank was recently named one of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work in Massachusetts for the fifth time. For more information, please visit us online at www.pentucketbank.com and “Like” us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/PentucketBank.