BUSINESS AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED TO BE HONORED AT 25th ANNUAL BREAKFAST
The Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with presenting sponsor Haverhill Bank, would like to congratulate the 2014-2015 Business Award winners who will be honored at the 25th Annual Business Awards Breakfast on February 13, 2015. Each February the Membership Services Committee of the Greater Haverhill Chamber selects award winners from the membership in an effort to highlight outstanding business achievements, noteworthy community contribution and exceptional industry performance across a variety of trades.
This year the chamber will honor the following deserving businesses with awards:
Annual award recipients:
- Business of the Year: Trinity E.M.S., Inc., Lowell
- Education: Hill View Montessori Charter School, Haverhill
- Family Owned Business: Ocasio’s True Martial Arts, Haverhill
- Healthcare: Angel Flight Northeast, Haverhill
- Manufacturing: All the Love You Can Bear, Plaistow
- Pioneer of the Year: Demoulas Supermarkets, Tewksbury
- Restaurant: Barking Dog Ale House, Haverhill
- Retail/Wholesale: Ruth’s House Inc., Haverhill
- Rookie of the Year: Ward Hill Insurance LLC, Haverhill
- Service for Non-Profit: Community Action Inc., Haverhill
- Service for Profit: Servpro Cleaning & Restoration, Haverhill
- Technology & Innovation: Palmer Gas Co., Atkinson
- Women in Business: Coco, Early and Associates, Haverhill
This event is the pinnacle of business recognition in the Greater Haverhill area and we are grateful for your support of our well-deserved members through participation at this event. The details are follows: Friday, February 13, 2015, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Atkinson Resort & Country Club, Atkinson, NH. Tickets are $40 per person. Tables of 10 available for $350. Ticket costs include a buffet breakfast, speech delivered by our keynote speaker, Amy LaBelle of LaBelle Winery, and awards presentations.
Should you have any questions, please contact Beth Morrow, Office & Projects Manager, at 978-373-5663 or email@example.com. Tickets are available through the website at www.haverhillchamber.com.